- 08.05.2017 16:53 Kral Arthur: Kılıç Efsanesi 12 Mayıs'ta
Ünlü sinemacı Guy Ritchie dinamik stilini destansı aksiyon macera filmi "Kral Arthur: Kılıç Efsanesi"nde bir kez daha sergiliyor.
- 05.02.2017 15:04 ABD Federal Temyiz Mahkemesi'nden de Trump'a Ret
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri'nde Federal Temyiz Mahkemesi, Adalet Bakanlığı'nın Başkan Donald Trump'ın yedi Müslüman ülkeye uyguladığı vize ve seyahat yasağını devam ettirme yönündeki temyiz talebini reddetti.
- 19.10.2016 15:40 HESAPLAŞMA, 28 Ekim'de Sinemalarda
Oscar ödüllü Ben Affleck ("Argo","Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"), Gavin O'Connor imzalı ("Miracle", "Pride and Glory", "Warrior")"The Accountant/Hesaplaşma"nın başrolünde yer alıyor.
- 29.01.2016 11:28 Turkey Tops Echr List İn Freedom Of Expression Violations İn 2015
Turkey was the subject of the highest number of judgments regarding violations of freedom of expression in 2015, the European Court of Human Rights' annual activity report revealed on Jan. 28, with the country second only to Russia in the total number of violations. The court determined a violation of.
- 20.01.2016 21:11 Woman Sentenced To 11 Months İn Jail For 'İnsulting Erdoğan'
A Turkish woman was sentenced to 11 months in prison on Jan. 20 for "insulting" President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan by shouting and directing a hand gesture toward him in the Aegean province of İzmir in 2014. An Izmir court sentenced economist Filiz Akıncı to 11 months and 20 days in jail for the offence,
- 06.11.2015 17:31 Gezi Protesters Polluted Mosque, Court Says
Suspects in the Gezi park protests, including doctors, polluted a mosque by using it as a makeshift health center for injured protesters and by entering the building without removing their shoes, an Istanbul court has said in its reasoning for charges given to 244 suspects. The 55th Criminal Court of.
- 05.11.2015 17:57 Diyarbakır Court Reduces Sentence Of Rape Suspect For 'Respectful Stance'
A court in Diyarbakır reduced the sentence of Y.T., 22, who beat and raped a 14-year-old, because of his respectful stance and his wearing of a tie during his trial. Diyarbakır 2nd criminal court first sentenced Y.T. to 14 years jail time on charges of "sexual harassment of a child" and "deprivation.
- 06.07.2015 21:22 Emotional Reunion For Burglary Suspect When He Realizes He Went To Middle School With The Judge
A Florida burglary suspect bursts into tears when he realizes the judge at his bond hearing is a classmate from middle school. Jen Markham (@jenmarkham) has the story.
- 30.06.2015 14:12 Tatil Zamanı "VACATION"
Bu kez Griswold'lerin yeni jenerasyonu yollara çıkyor.
- 10.06.2015 17:16 Defendants To Remain Under Arrest İn Syria-bound İntelligence Trucks Case
A Mersin court has ruled that four prosecutors and a former army colonel will remain under arrest in a case filed over the stopping of Syria-bound intelligence trucks, after the defendants' attorneys left the court session when the judge refused their demand that the court hear the five defendants' testimonies.
- 29.04.2015 17:32 All Defendants Of Gezi Park Case Are Acquitted
The judge declared decission of acquittal at the seventh hearing of Gezi Park case, stating that the the protests were within the context of freedom of expression. "We evaluate the case within the freedom of expression and speach" Judge Onur Özsaraç said, when declaring the court's decission of acquittal.
- 24.03.2015 15:34 Sharing Banned Content On Social Media To Be Criminalized With New Bill
Social media users who share content that has been subject to a legal complaint in Turkey will be punished, according an omnibus bill currently being debated in parliament, daily Radikal has reported.
- 20.03.2015 17:26 Approved Article Gives Turkish Gov't Power To Shut Down Websites
Parliament has approved a key article of the contentious omnibus bill which gives power to the prime minister and other ministers to shut down websites within four hours, just six months after a similar bill was overturned by the Constitutional Court. A key article stipulates that ministers will have the power to order the removal or blocking of an online publication for "defending the right to live, securing property, ensuring national security and public order, preventing crime or protecting public health." The Telecommunications Directorate (TİB) could enforce the request of the ministry, as a blanket ban of the website if deemed necessary, within a maximum of four hours. The TİB would then submit the decision to the judge of a criminal court of peace within 24 hours for approval. The judge would have to issue a ruling in 48 hours. If no verdict is issued, the ban would automatically be revoked. According to the law, the TİB would also file criminal complaints by applying to prosecutors regarding the content of the website.
- 12.03.2015 12:32 Greenpeace Member Judge Acquits Leopard Killers İn Turkey
A judge, who is also a member of Greenpeace, has acquitted two shepherds for killing a leopard in southeast Turkey, on the grounds they had killed the animal in self-defense. Shepherds Kasım Kaplan and his cousin, Mahmut Kaplan, were on trial for shooting and killing a leopard in the Çınar district of.
- 15.01.2015 18:28 Oscar Adayları Açıklandı
87'inci Oscar ödülleri için "Birdman" ve "Grand Budapest Hotel" filmleri dokuz dalda aday gösterildi.